October Practice Challenge
As Autumn takes hold, it is a great time to reconnect to our goals and form new habits. What better goal than to support your body, mind and soul with AFB’s October Practice Challenge.
How it works
- Sign up below.
- Attend as many classes as you can between 1st - 31st October 2019.
- Home practice counts!
- Add your stars! Log each class and home practice by adding a star next to your name on the board in the studio.
- Share your practice on social media using the hashtag #AFBchallenge
No cheating! We will check attendance and home practice must be recorded via social media using the hashtag.
- Most AFB classes attended = 1 month unlimited membership (can be added to end of current membership; if more than 1 person gets the same 'most' number of classes, the first person to reach that number wins).
- First to attend 20 AFB classes = 1 place on a workshop of choice (subject to capacity).
- First to attend 10 AFB classes = 1 class for you plus 1 for a friend.
And, while the challenge is tough, it is the AFB community that make attaining this goal easier and fun.
What counts as practice?
Yoga, Barre and Pilates covers so much more than just the physical exercises! For example, if you are practicing meditation or breathing exercises at home that all counts - just make sure you record it online using #AFBchallenge.
What pass do I need to purchase?
You can find all of our pricing options here: www.afinebalance.me/prices - choose whichever option works for you. Home practice counts too!
What if the classes are fully booked?
It is best to book ahead! Autumn is a busy time at the studio so book ahead to secure your spot. Home practice counts too!
Do workshops & courses count?
Of course they do!
Full T&Cs apply: www.afinebalance.me/termsandconditions
Enter at your own risk - less physical practices count too, such as restorative yoga, yoga nidra, meditation, journalling, breathing exercises etc.